When it comes to decorating your home for Halloween, the garden is often the last place that people thing about doing, even though it's probably the best place to let your creative side flow!
From hanging ghosts off tree branches to putting lights in amongst the trees, there are plenty of ways to make your garden a Halloween fright-fest!
If you have yet to be convinced, have a look at the following five ideas - you never know what you might come up with yourself!
1. Who says Halloween needs to be all about scary decorations? A little cheeky, but a fun way to celebrate the spooky season.
2. Halloween has always been about ghosts, ghouls, skeletons and anything else that makes things go bump in the night; your very own grave in the front garden will mean you'll be able to keep away any unwanted visitors.
3. It wouldn't be Halloween without a haunted shed at the back of the garden, now would it?!
4. Don't just hang your skeletons in your porch; get them down low on the ground where they'll be more likely to give someone a fright - the actual purpose it's been placed there for!
5. What could be more spooky than your very own ghost! With a little bit of chicken wire and a LOT of imagination you too can create your very own supernatural being - if you dare!
images via Pinterest