When it comes to decorating your home, often the biggest question for a lot of mums is whether to use paint or wallpaper. And while it may seem like an easy problem to solve, this is not the case for a lot of families as two opinions come together.
If you are still deciding on which way to go, the following pros and cons for each will hopefully help you make a decision.
- You can create a feature without too much effort.
- It hides dents, cracks and other blemishes on your wall.
- It is very durable and can withstand a lot of traffic.
- It can be tricky to put up, particularly if you have never done it before.
- It can be extremely costly.
- It can date very easily.
- There is less preparation that needs to be done prior to painting.
- It’s quick and easy to decorate a room.
- It is very durable.
- Cleaning brushes, trays and rollers can be a tedious task.
- Can take ages to dry and can leave a nasty smell.
- It is easy to damage as it is prone to chips or nicks.