When it comes to giving our relationship the time and attention it deserves, many of us are guilty of pushing it to the backburner and out of our minds. Sadly, we can then get stuck in a bit of a rut that is fairly difficult to get out of.
But, starting from now, you need to put a little time aside to give your other half a great big smacker, and here's why:
1. It burns two to three calories a minute.
2. It helps relieve stress as it reduces negative energy and releases tension.
3. Helps to keep your muscles tight and taunt, thus preventing saggy cheeks and neck.
4. Helps reduce blood pressure and cholesterol as it encourages the heart to pump more blood.
5. It increases the level of oxytocin in your body which can help to reduce anxiety and give you a sense of calm.
6. Kissing increases saliva production and reduces the bacteria that causes cavities.
7. Swapping spit helps to boost your immunity as your body creates antibodies to fight the foreign saliva.
8. Stimulates the body to produce endorphins that can help to relive pain.
9. Kissing can help you feel closer and more connected to your other half.
10. It feels good!
It's time to pucker those lips!