She only gave birth to her second child - a son called Saint - in December, but Kim Kardashian says she feels pretty great after hitting her pre-pregnancy weight recently.
And while a load of celebrity new mums are linked to silly extreme diet plans, it seems Mrs West has adopted a more sensible approach.
The 35-year-old has already announced that she's been following an Atkins plan - as she did in 2013 after daughter North was born - but now she's spelt out EXACTLY what she tucks into on a typical day.
“Anyone who has had kids knows your body changes, and it’s hard to get your body back in shape," the reality TV star told PEOPLE this week.
“It takes so much determination, and mental and physical power and energy.”
Kim has already shed an impressive 60lbs this year. She says she drinks 2litres of water a day - and here's what she eats:
- Scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and smoked Gouda
- 4 oz. Greek yogurt with 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Atkins Harvest Trail Dark Chocolate Cherry and Nuts Bar
- Grilled lime chicken over spinach salad with a feta-ranch dressing
- 1 medium carrot and 4 tbsp. hummus
- Lemon thyme halibut with sautéed green beans
- Chicken chorizo and cauliflower sauté with cheese and salsa
- ½ small apple
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese
- Turkey burger with chipotle aioli, tomato, pickles and onions
- Atkins Harvest Trail Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar
- Slow roasted lemon rosemary chicken with asparagus
- 1/3 cup of wild rice
- Hatch green chili, cheese and egg bake with arugula
- 1/8 of a honeydew melon
- Vanilla coffee frappe
- Zucchini noodles with spicy chicken sausage
- Atkins Harvest Trail Vanilla Fruit and Nut Bar
- Grilled chicken with cauliflower mac and cheese