Injuries & Accidents

Questions & Answers

How do I treat my child’s bee sting?

Although a bee sting can be painful, it is usually fairly harmless.
 
Read answers

What to if my child suffers an electric shock?

Electric shocks can be serious or minor so how do you know what to do?
Read answers

My toddler often has bruises. Should I be worried?

Toddlers often get bruises but when should you be concerned?
Read answers

Why is it important to poison proof your home?

Accidental poisoning happens when children get their hands on unsuspectingly hazardous items lying around the house. Ensure you thoroughly inspect every room of your house!
Read answers

Puncture wound: what should I do?

How to treat your child’s puncture wound and when to seek medical attention
Read answers

Biting: Why does it happen and what can I do?

Most young children will experiment with biting. It’s a natural reaction of a frustrated or angry child.
Read answers

What should I do when my toddler is vomiting?

When a child is vomiting, it is usually minor and no cause for concern; however, in some cases, your child may need medical attention.
Read answers

Latest

Trending

Hello Mama!
Help us help you by allowing us and our partners to remember your device as having browsed MummyPages and serve you better content and ads

We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.

Join us in our mission by consenting to the use of cookies and IP address recognition by us and our partners to serve you content (including ads) best suited to your interests, both here and around the web.

We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.

If you want more info, see our privacy policy.