Considering she is going to be one of your greatest loves, why not give your baby daughter a name that expresses just how much she means to you?
Not only will you melt hearts when you explain the meaning of your baby girl's name, but it will also be a constant reminder to her about how you feel.
The names we have chosen range from very unique to the more traditional, everyday types, so you have plenty of choice to help you on your baby naming quest.
1. Aiko – meaning little loved one
2. Amanda – meaning one who is worthy of love
3. Amorette – meaning little love
4. Carys – meaning love
5. Cassandra – meaning love
6. Cher – meaning beloved
7. Darlene – meaning tenderly love
8. Esme – meaning beloved
9. Femi – meaning love
10. Fikre – my love
11. Grainne – meaning charming love
12. Ishtar – the Babylonian goddess of love
13. Kalila – meaning dearly loved
14. Karissa – meaning love, grace
15. Luvina – meaning little beloved one
16. Maitea – meaning love
17. Narcissus – meaning self-love
18. Phila – meaning love
19. Priya – meaning beloved
20. Rudo – meaning love
21. Suki – meaning loved one