About this author
I'm Claire, Mum to two boys. One that never stops talking, and one that never stands still. Between them and my husband, I am completely outnumbered. I live in the south of England in a house built of Lego. Well, I could if I wanted, we have so much of the stuff! I'll be your BFF if you supply me with chocolate, Prosecco, or Gerard Butler.
Articles by this author
- The No Bulls**t guide to surviving the (long) summer holidays
- 'And breathe...30 valuable lessons we learnt over the holidays'
- 'Push Present? Hell Yes!'
- 18 rules for playing cars with a toddler
- Why the Elf is NOT welcome on my shelf!
- The 9 types of children you see in the Nativity
- 15 romantic alternatives to roses for mums this Valentine's Day
- 9 'rules' for visiting a new mum
- Travelling By Car: Rules For Kids
- 'I think we're alone now...' A parody for the parents having a night off