Being told you're expecting twins can be a bit of a shock to a lot of mums (and dads, of course).
With thoughts of making double the amount of bottles in the middle of the night and the sheer cost of having to buy twice the volume of nappies, it can be quite overwhelming and a little terrifying if we're being honest!
However, there are PLENTY of reasons having multiples is incredible; and we've got 11 of them here!
1. You get to dress them in the same clothes
WHENEVER you like!
2. Shopping for two sets of tiny babygrows
Expensive, yes; heart-melting, yes.
3. Double the love
And kisses, and cuddles, and hugs EVERY DAY.
4. They keep each other amused
And you get to sit back and enjoy their endless babbling as their bond gets a lot stronger.
5. If you only want two kids you never have to go through pregnancy again
6. Double the milestones
If you miss one taking their first steps on the camera you have a second shot... Sure, no one knows who is who.
7. Endless video ops, ESPECIALLY when they start to speak their own made up language
YouTube stars in the making.
8. Only having to organise ONE birthday party a year
That is DEFINITELY the best part if we're being honest!
9. They can keep each other amused
So that means you're off the hook when it comes to playing make believe!
10. You learn the art of patience a lot quicker
And your tolerance levels go up as you grapple with two cranky kids at exactly the same time.
11. You can tackle childhood illness in one go
Chicken pox being the main one - get the scratching out of the way in one go.