Nobody wants to spend more time cleaning the bathroom than they absolutely have to.
Follow these simple bathroom cleaning hacks to cut your rubber glove time in half.
1. Clean your bathtub with grapefruit: First, cut a grapefruit in half and sprinkle it with salt. Then, wet your tub and salt the bottom. Next, simply use the fruit as a scrubber and run it along the entire surface. Finally, rinse the bath completely.
2. Remove toilet rust stains with a pumice stone: First, soak the pumice in warm water. Then, using rubber gloves, start scrubbing the rust with the object. It’s vital you make sure the surface and pumice are always wet to avoid scratching the porcelain. Next, once you see the stain is gone, flush the toilet and watch it sparkle.
3. Get rid of cobwebs with a balloon: Simply run a helium balloon along ceilings and walls to catch any spider webs that may be lingering.
4. Hoover around the toilet bowl with a straw: There’s no need to buy extra equipment for your hoover for cleaning very small spaces around the house. Instead, grab a straw and insert part of it into the smallest attachment you have. Tape it in place, and you'll be able to suck up dirt and dust in the tiniest of spaces.
5. Stop your shower curtains from sticking with Vaseline: Simply apply a thin coat of Vaseline to the shower rod. This should allow for smooth movement the next time you hop in for a good scrub.
Image via Pinterest.