Only Curls introduces Little Curls, a dedicated range for kids, responding to thousands of requests for kid-specific hair products. The Little Curls range is suitable for children aged 6 months and older, dermatologically tested, 98% naturally derived, and infused with ingredients like Aloe Vera, Mallow, Coconut, and Avocado. The four-step routine includes Super Shampoo, Detangling Conditioner, Magic Detangling Spray, and Leave-In Styler.
Designed to make curls moisturized, clean, shiny, and healthy, the products cater to the unique needs of curly-haired kids. Only Curls, founded by Lizzie Carter, aims to help parents care for their kids' curls and promote confidence in embracing natural hair.The range is:
- Suitable from 6 month plus
- Mild and Gentle
- Dermatologically tested
- 98% naturally derived
- Smells amazing
Little Curls have chosen ingredients including Aloe Vera, Mallow, Coconut and Avocado to leave curls moisturised, clean, shiny and healthy.
Apply the Super Shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply the Detangling Conditioner to cleansed, wet hair and gently rake through with your fingers to start the detangling process. Rinse.
Spritz the Magic Detangling Spray onto hair and gentle detangle with fingers, a brush or a comb. Once detangled, lightly spritz again and scrunch curls into shape.
Apply a small amount of the Leave-In Styler into the palm of your hand, spread between both hands and then scrunch into wet or damp curls.
Little Curls Top Tips:
- Curls can take a long time to dry. Take out access water and speed up drying time by scrunch drying with a microfibre towel. Do this after applying the Magic Detangling Spray and before you scrunch in the Leave-In Styler.
- Curls can get tangled. When you are conditioning, start the detangling process and break up any big tangles gently with your fingers.
- After rinsing out the conditioner, pop a towel over their shoulders, spritz with the Magic Detangling Spray and comb through gently using a wide tooth comb. Start with the ends first and work upwards.
- Don't dry brush curls. This will break up all the curls and cause frizz. Instead, between washes spritz lightly with the Magic Detangling Spray and use your hands to detangle, scrunch and twist the curls back into shape.
All products are available from onlycurls.com, RRP £13 per product.