There is something so incredibly sweet and lovely about a child's letter to Santa.
The wobbly hand-writing, the adorable way they try to convenience him they've been good all year, and... well the very cheeky things they ask him for!
In fact, they're the best things about the festive season, especially when you've got a mini chancer at home asking for 53 billion dollars.
1. This child was clearly hungry when they wrote their list...
2. "My wall signed by Jesse McCartney."
finding stuff like my christmas wish list from 2007 makes me miss being a little kid pic.twitter.com/Zg6Ih5JCpJ— baker (@raiganbaker3) March 2, 2017
3. We're not quite sure what a flesh light is but it doesn't sound good.
4. Wonder what they want to cockroach for...?
5. Sounds like this kid has been asking for a pony for a long time.
6. At least they're giving Santa options.
7. Just a casual $53 BILLION.
8. Somebody get this child a puppy!