Dad jokes... we all know the ones; the corny one-liners that make us cringe (and sometimes die a bit inside with embarrassment) because they are so bad.
To celebrate all the dads out there, in the run up to Father’s Day greetings card company, thortful.com are compiling an index of the Ultimate Dad Jokes, to showcase all the dad humour in its cringiest form!
So, does your dad often come out with the corniest one-liners? Do you believe he is worthy enough to be crowned the King of Dad Jokes? Then head over to the Dad Jokes Index and submit his cheesiest jokes yet.
If you’re in need of some inspiration, thortful have shared some of the best dad jokes below:
- Today, my son asked "Can I have a book mark?" and I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn't know my name is John.
- Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe!
- I'm so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed!
- So a vowel saves another vowel's life. The other vowel says, "Aye E! I owe you!"
- My wife told me to take the spider out instead of killing him. Went out. Had a few drinks. Nice guy. He’s a web designer.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together!
- I'll call you later. Don't call me later, call me Dad!
- If two vegans get in a fight, is it still considered a beef?
- Guess who I bumped into on my way to get my glasses fixed? Everybody.
- If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Don’t worry if your dad’s not an avid user of bad jokes, you can still cast your vote on all entries and review the index for a few lols. You can enter here.