Halloween is not all about dressing up as something scary or trying to frighten people out of their wits, it’s mostly about having lots and lots of fun and there is nothing more fun than a few jokes.
This year, do something a little different and instead of bobbing for apples, why not tell a few Halloween jokes instead.
Here are 20 of the funniest we have heard all year:
1. What do you call a witch at the beach? A sandwitch.
2. How do you make a witch itch? Take away her W.
3. Why don’t mummies go on holidays? They are afraid they’ll unwind too much
4. What does a warewolf say on Halloween? Happy HOWLaween
5. What did the doctor say when a skeleton walked into his room? You’re a little late.
6. What does a Vampire never order in a restaurant? A steak
7. What did one ghost say to another ghost? Do you believe in people?
8. What is a mummies’ favourite type of music? Rap
9. Why did the skeleton cross the road? ‘Cause he wanted to go to the body shop.
10. Why did the skeleton not go to the party? ‘Cause he had no body to go with.
11. What was a witch’s favourite subject in school? Spellings.
12. What did the bird say on Halloween? Twick or tweet.
13. Who won the zombie race? No one. They all came dead last.
14. What did the baby ghost say to his mum? I’ve got a boo-boo.
15. What do you call a skeleton who sleeps all day? Lazy bones.
16. Knock, knock.
Annie body home?
17. Knock knock
18. Knock, knock
You don’t have to cry about it.
19. Knock, knock
Ivana suck you blood.
20. Knock, knock
Voodoo you think you are?