Puff pastry pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/ gas mark 5. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Make sure your pastry has had enough time to thaw.
- If you only have one baking tray you will need to bake the pretzels in batches.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. This will only take a couple of seconds. Remove from heat and leave aside.
- Lightly dust a flat, clean surface with the flour. Roll your pastry into about 1 cm thick.
- Cut lengthways into 20 strips. Shape into pretzels.
- Coat with the butter and sprinkle the sugar over them.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden.
Cakes & Baking, Snacks
Level of Difficulty