Toddler Treatments & Healthcare
First Aid for Toddlers
Vaccines for Toddlers
- Do vaccinations put my child at higher risk of asthma?
- Do vaccine sensitivities run in families?
- Do vaccines really work?
- How can I protect my child against meningitis and HIB?
- How can I protect my child from German measles?
- How can polio be prevented?
- Is it true that a vaccine can cause the disease it was meant to protect against?
- Is it true that children are better off getting chicken pox than the vaccine?
- Is it true that children shouldn’t be given vaccinations while they are sick?
- Is safety testing for vaccines rigorous enough?
- MMR and autism: is there really a link?
- MMR rash: my child got a rash after getting the vaccine. Could she have measles?
- Should I have my child vaccinated against mumps?
- Vaccination and diabetes: is there really a link?
- What do I need to know about the Hepatitis B vaccination?
- What is pertussis, and why does my child need to be vaccinated against it?
- What is pneumococcal disease, and how can it be prevented?
- What is TB, and how can it be prevented?
- What is tetanus, and how can I protect my child from it?
- What should I do if I think my child is having a bad reaction to a vaccine?
- What should I know about Diphtheria and the vaccination for it?
- What should I know about the measles or MMR vaccination?
- What vaccinations should my child have and when (UK)?
Toddler Drugs & Remedies
- Antibiotics for my child's cold: Why doesn't the doctor prescribe them?
- Are there any medicines I should not be giving my toddler?
- Can I give adult medicine to my preschooler?
- Children’s cough and cold medicine: what is appropriate at what age?
- Dehydration: is it okay to give my toddler a sports drink if he seems dehydrated?
- Do antibiotics work as a treatment for all illnesses?
- How can I get my toddler to take medicine that he just does not want to?
- How can I teach my child to swallow a pill?
- Is it okay to give my toddler over the counter cough and cold medication?
- Medication and kids: how do I ensure I'm doing it right?
- Pain remedies: is it safe to switch back and forth between ibuprofen and paracetamol?
- Should I give my toddler a bath to lower his fever?
- What are the most important ways I can keep my child healthy?
- What do the results of animal testing mean for humans?
- What should I do if my child gets sick after I give her antibiotics?
- What should I do if my child won't drink anything when he's sick?
- What should I do if my toddler won't drink anything when he's sick?
- What's the difference between a vaporiser and a humidifier?
- What's the difference between an expectorant and a cough suppressant?
- What's the difference between paracetamol and ibuprofen?
- When can I give my child aspirin, or medicine that contains aspirin?
- When can I start giving my child chewable medicine?