Finding a great Preschool
- How can I be sure that the childcare option I choose is the best one I can?
- How can I tell if the preschool I am considering is a bad choice?
- How do I choose the right child minder for my child?
- How important are my child’s early years to his or her long term development?
- I need to find childcare for my baby. Where do I start?
- Is it normal for my 2-year old to feel stressed?
- Is playing really that important to my young child?
- Is there a list of specific factors I should look for when seeking full time care for my child?
- I’m confused about all the child care choices out there! How can I be sure I’m making the right decision?
- I’m considering a sessional preschool as my primary child care option. What should I look for?
- What can I do to help my child to learn during the formative years?
- What child protection policies and procedures should I be concerned about?
- What discipline can my child carer give my child?
- What do I need to know about preschool?
- What factors should I consider when looking for a child minder?
- What food and nutrition should my childcare facility provide?
- What is a crèche?
- What is a Montessori?
- What is a playgroup or play school?
- What premises and facilities should the child care service have?
- What procedures should my child care facility have in place for outings?