• The biggest whale is the blue whale who weighs as much as 20 elephants.
• A dog’s wet nose means he is healthy.
• Flamingos eat with their heads turned upside down.
• Starfish can lose a leg and it will grow back.
• The biggest bird is the ostrich.
• A giraffe’s tongue is about two feet long and they can lick the inside of their ears.
• A tiger’s skin is striped just like its fur.
• Bees make buzzing sounds with their wings.
• Ants cannot blink because they do not have eyelids.
• The water in the ocean tastes like salt.
• If you tried to stand on a cloud you would fall through it.
• Gasoline that goes in the cars is made from oil that comes from inside the earth.
• Bananas grow on trees and they grow hanging upside down.
• Popcorn is corn from a corn cob.
• A coconut is not a nut. It’s a fruit that grows on a tree.
• Butter is made from cream and salt.